- 1. How can we protect your privacy?
During the information exchanging process, we will try our best to assure the security of your information through encrypting the input information with the software of Security Socket Layer (SSL). It is very important to prevent other people from unauthorized using your password or entering your computer. Therefore, you should insure the instant log-off after you stop visiting website when you share the same computer with other people.
- 2.What personal information do we collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to personalize and improve our service. We collect the following types of information from our users:Information you provide to us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our websites or provide to us in other ways, such as your name, email address and other information that you provide. You can choose to provide us with certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our special features, such as posting comments on our web sites, creating a user or receive e-mail alerts. The personal information you provide will be used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the advertising content you see and communicate.
- 3.How we use the information we collect ?
* Provide our services;
* Troubleshoot our customers’ problems;
* Collect feedbacks to improve our services;
* Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
* Do other things for our customers as described when we collect the information.
* Remember the items in your shopping cart
* Recognize you when you return to our Website
* Store your username or login email (but not your password) to make it easier to login
* Confirm that users are logged in
* Enable you to use Express Checkout
* Analyze visitor behavior
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can block them by adjusting the settings on your Internet browser. However, if you block them, you will not be able to use all of the features of our web sites, including the customizations features associated with creating a user profile.
* To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
* In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
Security of Your Personal Data
* We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
* Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
* If you have registered on our site and have had a username and password at hand, you should keep these details confidential.